The Babb Boys The Babb Boys

really cool

I love this style of music, and this song portrayes all the best of it. excellent job on this, I though in the middle half it seemed a little slow, but it turned out fine later. excellent song, I wish I knew how to play this style better on my guitar.

Bosa responds:

Try hanging out in the countryside, and watch a few bluegrass bands.. you'll pick up in no time.

Goodbye - Loop (16s) Goodbye - Loop (16s)

excellent

I wish I was better at playing this kind of music with my guitar, but im not. this was a really good loop by the way, i hope you dont mind if I use this in an animation?

i2 - Sweet Agony i2 - Sweet Agony

<none>

good amount of music happening hear...with extra lead on the main part...I have no idea what im talking about, but the song was sweet, it was great, I listenend to it twice in a row, voted five and left this review with no summary and 9/10 starts while listening to the song again in the backround. then I submitted my revie-

i2abbitz responds:

i've just read your review and am now typing my response. i'd just like to say thank yo-

MK64 - Rainbow Destructor MK64 - Rainbow Destructor

je t'aime

you heard me. love this level...love this game...love you now. coolio!

Elevator Music Elevator Music

lol

lol i fucking love this song. why is this not on the top thirty best ever?

trapped in this dream trapped in this dream

edgy

man I love your music...even though most of it scares me shitless hahaha. I dont know if you have seen this already, but go to the audio portal and check out the ambient section, Its crazy! ;)

snayk responds:

Nah, I didn't see that, but my brother told me that my name was on the top of the list several times over when it happened. :D

I'm really glad you enjoy my music. I only hope you enjoy listening to it as much as I do making it.

Woods Woods

poyfect

good rythem, synthisizers fit nicely, overall just a good tune. do you mind If I use this in my next flash project?

nurturing nature nurturing nature

haha, perfectly what I was looking for

just when I thought I would have to give up my search for a perfect song and settle with second place, I found this gem! perfect flowing, undescribable melody with a drum line that doesnt detrast from the quality by being too loud, yet it makes a solid noise that adds substance to the song. Great choice of synthisizers, matches the style perfectly. Is it alright if I use this in my next movie? The style will be different from anything ive posted so far, and it will be much better. thanks for making such a song !

snayk responds:

I'd love it if you'd use my music in your flash submissions. In fact, I encourage it so long as you give me proper credit.

Thanks a lot for the kind review. Good luck on your film. I'm looking forward to it!

guiltman2007 guiltman2007

not bad

not bad, In fact, it might be just what Im looking for. Do you mind if I use this in collab?

guiltman2007 responds:

Sure You Can use it in a submission or collab :)

Star Rise Reaper Star Rise Reaper

Perfect! just what i was looking for!

this is one of the best tracks Ive heard in a long time. I kept expecting it to end, but it kept on going! really good job, enjoyed it through the entire song. If it's alright with you, i would like to use this in my next animation?

Erectronik responds: